Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sun o' Sun

We have finally gotten all of the trenching done! The total trench is a little over 500' of which about 350' was a breeze because we had a back hoe come and and do the diggin. The last 150' were dug by hand. Let me tell you something, there is some stuff called "decomposed granite" and I bet normally it is decomposed. Yesterday, not so much with the decomposition. We had to pick, hammer, and jackhammer our way to the bottom of the trench. When all was said and done, it was an experience that I hope to not to have to again. But, we have laid the 2" conduit through the entire length of the trench and tomorrow, we will be pulling the wire! I am pretty excited and I will post some pictures tomorrow, so keep reading and keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment